Gorgeous looking skin, no marks, no open pores, no dark spots… isn’t that what we all want? But it seems only a few handpicked ones are blessed with a clear, healthy looking skin. As for the rest of us, we have to make a beeline for some of the expensive cosmetics and makeup stuff, in order to get this clear skin and if you are lucky enough some of these creams might work, but most does not. So how to get clear skin fast? This is a question that has been bothering people for a very long time. Well, the best way to get clear skin fast, are by following some proper skin care regime at home. Here are some tips to get clear skin fast, at home.
Clear Skin at Home: Some Important Tips
You have heard this before and you will hear this again, ‘homemade natural beauty products are the best for you. Better than the harsh chemicals that some of the beauty products sold in the market uses.’ This is so true, because sometimes, the products that you get from the market, use chemicals, some of which might not be suitable for all skin types or some of you might also be allergic to certain chemicals and thus, you might end up with skin rashes, or sometimes black patches on your skin. So how to get clear skin fast without the use of these chemicals? For you to get clear skin, cleaning and moisturizing just the outer surface of the skin is not enough; you have to flush out all the impurities and toxins from within your body for a clear skin. Sometimes, it’s these toxins present inside our body which is the main cause for all the pimples and acne. Here are some clear skin tips which you should strictly follow for a healthy, glowing skin.
* If you have pimples or acne on your face, then stop poking and prodding them. Just let them be. Too much of poking and pricking, often leaves a mark on your face which is often difficult to get rid off.
* WATER! Is the answer to all your queries of clear skin. Drinking 8 – 10 glasses of water everyday, flushes out all the toxins that are present in your body.
* Wash your face at least twice a day, using a mild soap. My grandmother used to say that instead of using soap, if we use gramflour, then nothing like it. It helps you get that clear skin. Also follow some daily skin care tips.
* After you come back from a party, no matter how tired you are, do not forget to wash your face and remove all traces of makeup.
* You can apply lemon juice on your dark marks in order to lighten them. Lemon juice has got bleaching properties which helps in lightening the marks. You can also mix this with cucumber juice if you feel that the juice of lemon irritates your skin.
* Protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Use a good sunscreen lotion with SPF 15 or more, because exposure to the rays of the sun can often damage the skin.
* Honey applied on the skin daily is also good for your skin. It dries up the pimples and also moisturizes your skin.
* There are also some clear skin vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin K, A and Vitamin B complex. These vitamins are to be taken because vitamin deficiency can also lead to various skin problems which in turn prevents you from having a clear skin.
* Cut down on stress and go for some Yoga or exercises and other healthy activities. Follow a healthy and well balanced diet. This is another good answer to your question of ‘how to get clear skin fast?’
Hence, these are some solutions to your question, ‘how to get clear skin fast’. Follow these tips and also some of the glowing skin tips for that smooth and clear skin that you have been craving for.