For women/gals, if it’s clothes then for guys/men, it’s shoes! They are crazy for shoes; that’s my personal experience 🙂 Guys/men can go out of their way to buy the best shoes in town, regardless of their price. And why not? Shoes look super sexy on any outfit, and make them look very charming, handsome, dynamic and hot! Jeans is the most popular and an iconic piece of clothing sported by guys/men and the most comfortable, no doubts! But a good pair of jeans coupled with an equally good pair of shoes, is what guys/men look after. Let’s take a look at the guys/men’s shoes to wear with jeans.
- How to Select Shoes to Wear with Jeans
Color of the pair of jeans: Denims of blue or blacks are the most common one’s and darker shade shoes are preferable for these.
Personality and Skin Tone: Bright and contrasting colored shoes look great on taller and fairer guys while shades of blues or blacks or browns look good on darker men.
Upper Clothing: The shoes selection also depends on what is to be worn on top of the jeans; whether casual shirts or t-shirts or polo necks or athletic stuff.
- What Shoes Should Men to Wear with Jeans
Jeans with sneakers is truly a style statement but going a bit out of the way is always good, especially when there are so many men’s shoes to wear with jeans options available in the market.
* A pair of jeans with casual shirts or tees goes best with sneakers; may be simple one’s or retro-styled or European-styled one’s. When it comes to wearing jeans, what comes to the mind first, is a nice pair of sneakers. Sneakers have been hot favorites for guys/men and are the most popular casual shoes to wear with jeans. But again what matters is the jeans color. You can go in for darker shades of sneakers for light blue colored jeans. A black or a dark blue jeans would go well with funky colors like purple, red, green or blue only when the guy sporting them is tall and fair enough. Wearing sneakers of contrasting and funky colors has been a trend especially when sporting casual look. A nice pair of white sneakers look cool and eye catchy on almost all men/guys.
* When wearing polo shirts or athletic t-shirts, one can go in for a nice pair of tennis sports shoes which are comfortable and of a good and reliable brand.
* For formal evenings, guys/men can go in for a pair of polished loafers which look smart. The best colors to sport are shades of dark brown and black.
* When it comes to casual wear for beach or trips, croc-shoes, slip-on’s and flip-flops are best since they look very comfortable on casual t-shirts and shirts and are easy to carry-off.
* If you want to sport the rugged and rebellious look, then nothing can beat the leather cow boy boots. They look super smart when the jeans are tucked inside them.
* For narrow bottom or skinny jeans, the canvas high-tops suit best and give a super trendy emo look.
* Other options for semi formal attire for men/guys includes a pair of oxfords and plimsolls, which are nice alternatives for sneakers and look equally good.
* If you are wearing baggy jeans or five-pocket jeans, then go in for bulkier shoes that are hip-hop style.
Now that you have number of men’s shoes to wear with jeans choices, I don’t think you will have doubts on what to wear with your favorite pair of jeans. Make sure whatever you wear, looks good and goes with your personality and attire. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab the most stylish shoes in the market and flaunt them. Am sure the gals will go nuts seeing you. All the best!
By Mrunmayi Deo